Take your camcorder underwater to film beautiful coral fish or make an exciting film of your rafting trip.
The problems associated with such adventures are readily appreciated but quickly overcome with an Ewa-Marine video housing. Each housing is individually tested for use to a depth of 10m (33 ft). Remarkably light and still robust, they provide effective protection against sand, dust, rain, seawater , mud, humidity as well as all other adverse conditions.
The VST is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated to 10 meters (30 ft) underwater.
Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumbscrew knobs.
The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water.
It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a waterproof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- length : 21 cm (8 1/4 inches)
- width : 9 cm (3 1/2 inches)
- height : 16 cm (6 1/3 inches)
- position of view finder : wide, central
- front glass diameter : 90 mm (3 1/2 inches)
- weight : 510 g (1,08 lbs.)
- yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket
- manual for ewa-marine video housings
- initial supply of CD5
- foam padding
- pouch for foam or lead weight