- Strange - Builds a scene line-by-line from either the top, bottom, left or right
- Crosszoom - The first scene zooms in to the center while the other zooms out.
- Dreamland - The second scene replaces the first through "clouds" that form inside out.
- Fly On - The second scene flies in from a corner, centers and grows to cover the first scene.
- Megazoom - The first scene zooms out and multiplies to form a "wallpaper" pattern, then zooms into become the next scene.
- Net - The first scene is replaced by a the second scene through a checkerboard pattern.
- Puzzle - The first scene is replaced by a puzzle-like second scene
- Waves - The first scene becomes wavy and dissolves into the second scene when the waves subside.
- XTC - The first scene dissolves into a negative, then dissolves into a negative of the second scene and finally dissolves into the second scene itself.
- Zebra - The second scene replaces the first through a "zebra stripe" pattern.