DVStorm2 is the world?s most capable realtime multi-track editing system. Combining Canopus proprietary technologies, DVStorm2 delivers the industry?s highest-quality DV and MPEG, breakthrough realtime performance and a professional, stable studio environment.
Unlike any other realtime editing system, DVStorm2 is capable of performing unlimited simultaneous realtime video filters, titles and graphics layers. This power and expandability is made possible by Canopus?s proprietary scalable video architecture. Pioneered by Canopus in 1998, Scalable Video Technology ensures that DVStorm2?s realtime editing capabilities expand as CPU power increases. Scalability ensures a greater return on investment and a long product life.
No Limits Realtime Editing 5 simultaneous realtime video tracks.
Unlimited simultaneous realtime title and
30 realtime video filters.
7 realtime audio filters.
Perspective / 3D picture-in-picture.
Simultaneous unrestricted combinations for all of
28 realtime 2D and 3D transition groups with hundreds of presets.
Realtime DV and analog output.
Full YUV editing and processing
Powerful New DVStorm2 Capabilities
Comprehensive new MPEG capabilities and advanced DVD authoring
New Realtime Video Filters
- DVStorm2 incorporates a state-of-the-art hardware MPEG-1/MPEG-2 encoder for high-quality archiving of video assets and professional DVD publishing.
- Realtime MPEG-1/MPEG-2 capture from an analog or DV source.
- Timeline export to MPEG-1/MPEG-2 with user-definable presets for DVD,
SVCD & VCD.
- Encode to CBR, VBR, program stream, elementary stream, MP@ML
- MpegCutter ? Cut, trim and re-export MPEG clips.
- AV Splitter ? Create elementary stream from program stream files by splitting audio and video.
- MpegRe-encoder ? Reconvert High bitrate MPEG files to lower bitrates at high speed using hardware MPEG encoding.
- MpegExplorer ? Allows a detailed view of all MPEG files within a particular folder.
- Ulead DVD Workshop SE ? Professional DVD-authoring software.
Xplode for DVStorm and 3DRT-II ? Realtime 3D transition software
- Raster Scroll
- Tunnel Vision
- Loop Slide
- White Balance / Black Balance filter
- Create unique, stunning and professional video effects.
- 3D Perspective picture-in-picture / Pan & Zoom
Canopus DV Capture
- Adobe? After Effects? 5.x
- Adobe? Photoshop? 7.x
- NewTek LightWave 3D? 7.0
- Single-pass scene detection and capture / batch
- Simultaneous 3-stream capture from multiple DV sources.(Requires IEEE 1394 Card)
DVStorm 2 Contents:
- Accelerated timeline output (5x speed)
- Import AVI2 files into Storm Edit or Premiere timeline.
Canopus DV Capture
Canopus Xplode for DVStorm
Adobe Premiere Plug-in
Video out plug-in for Adobe After Effects
Video out plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
Video out plug-in for Newtek LightWave 3D
Canopus MPEG Tools
Sonic Foundry ACID Style
Ulead DVD Workshop SE
Minimum System Requirements (For 1 sec realtime 2D transition + moving title)
- DVStorm PCI bus card
- Storm Encoder
- Installation CD-ROM
- User?s Manual
- IEEE 1394 DV Cable (4pin - 4pin, 2m)
- Stereo pinjack to RCA audio cable
- Composite to S-Video conversion cable
- Windows XP Home / XP Professional / 2000
- Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor 700MHz or higher*
- 1 free PCI slot
- 256MB RAM
- AV-Rated video storage (10MB/sec minimum sustained transfer)
- 24bit or 32bit graphics card with hardware DirectDraw overlay at